Today, November 28, is known internationally as Giving Tuesday. Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving dedicated to celebrating generosity. Giving Tuesday is one of the most important fundraising days for nonprofit organizations, and we wanted to share a little bit about what we’re doing to celebrate Giving Tuesday this year.
Here at Little Children of the World, we have decided to celebrate Giving Tuesday by Lending a Helping Hand. Our staff has each volunteered their time with an organization of their choosing. Several of our staff members helped pack boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Others volunteered at food pantries, helped provide Christmas gifts for local foster children, and wrote encouraging letters to the staff at Hands for Jesus school. This year, we are blessed to share love, give help, and bring hope at Little Children of the World and beyond, and we humbly ask you to consider doing the same.
There are countless ways to partner with Little Children of the World on this Giving Tuesday. Here are a few ideas:
- Make a pledge to pray daily for our ministry.
- Share about the joys of sponsorship with coworkers, friends, and family.
- Host a speaking engagement at your church, civic group, or social club. No group is too small!
- Volunteer your time. Help us stuff envelopes, pack boxes, or start your own fundraiser.
- Collect items for donation. We are always in need of clothes, books, medicine, toys, SPAM, and toiletries.
- Donate to our Urgent Needs fund. A generous donor has agreed to match all donations to the Urgent Needs fund up to $20,000. Double your donation today!
If you want to participate or if you have any other ideas for partnering with us on this Giving Tuesday, let us know here. We can’t wait to hear from you!